As a Volunteer
If you are looking for a rewarding way to spend your time, then consider volunteering with DDWA! We are always looking for responsible, caring, and fun individuals with a desire to help others! We offer volunteer opportunities to high school students as well as adults wanting to donate their time for an afternoon, a week long theater camp, a fundraising event, or a seat on our Board of Directors. Whatever your level of interest, please contact Leslie for more information on how you can start getting involved.
High School Volunteer/ Peer Helper
- Minimum age: 15
- Volunteers needed for both classes and camps
- Can fulfill school or community service hours
- Adult volunteers needed for classes and special events
Individuals interested in a long term volunteer commitment DDWA could benefit from following professional skills:
- Grant Writing
- Business Networking
- Event Planning
Board meets 6-7 times annually
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to get involved.
As A Sponsor
T-shirt Sponsorship $150.00
- Sponsor’s logo will be included on summer camp t-shirts and listed in show program
Golf Tournament Hole Sponsor $150.00
- Sponsor’s logo featured on signage at designated hole, on golf registration website, and at event.
Golf Tournament Title Sponsor Packages $3500 – $20000
- Sponsor to be featured in all marketing for event, banners will be displayed, foursomes included, logo on hole signage, DDWA website, golf registration website, and announced at event. Contact for more details.
For more information on becoming a sponsor, contact email@example.com .